Things You'll Need
- Student ID: You’ll need this to check in to the event.
- Government-issued ID: If you want to borrow any hardware from our lab, you’ll need to have a government-issued ID (like a driver’s license) in addition to your student ID.
- Laptop: Desktops aren’t great travel companions.
- Chargers (laptop, phone, etc.): Make sure to remember chargers for everything you’re bringing.
- Headphones: With so many hackers in one building, it can get a bit loud, so bring headphones if you want to get some quiet time.
- Sleeping bag, air mattress, and/or pillow: If you’re staying with a Princeton student host, you’ll need to bring something to sleep on.
- Towel and toiletries: You’ll definitely want to shower over the weekend.
- Layers for 30-60 degree weather: New Jersey has wild temperature swings, so bring a warm coat and clothes suitable for a wide range of conditions.
- Reusable water bottle: If you have one, bring it and help cut down on waste.